I would like to delete my account with Facebook. Can you…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to delete my account with Facebook. Can you help me? I made a foolish mistake in just browsing - I'm 82 years old and not savy with computers as you can tell!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I only signed up and did not send any comments or try to reach anyone. It was just a few hours ago and I've been trying to accomplish the deletion since about 1:30am.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No as I said I merely signed up giving my username, email address, and birthdate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything. What else was on the sign-up page? That's all I filled plus trying to reach someone to delete the account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Are you still able to sign into the account?

Please let me know