I want to transport fresh frozen Alaska seafood to Thailand.

Customer Question
I want to transport...

I want to transport fresh frozen Alaska seafood to Thailand. Do you do freezer shipping?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It ships with me. Alaskan fish to Bangkok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know, Lenovo and local wifi, I not tech savy

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

In house wifi,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Asiana airlines websites

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This is a technical support company that youve reached. Im unsure of how it is you expect us to help you, were you seeking some other support outlet?

Dustin S