My password which I have used for considerable time is not…

Customer Question
My password ***** I...

My password ***** I have used for considerable time is not allowing me to access my emails

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Over a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No only the NBN

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Hello, ready to assist with issue, waiting for your reply