Forgotten password. Recovery phone and email are no longer…

Customer Question
Forgotten password. Recovery phone...

Forgotten password. Recovery phone and email are no longer valid. Joint email, primary owner deceased and MUST access critical information. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Probably about 5-6 months ago. I have all the other passwords but can't get in.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Nothing that would affect accounts. I'm sending this to you on my tablet but opened up my late husband's laptop since that's what he used most frequently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I really need to get in to get my affairs in order. Thanks!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
We may be able to find the password ***** the laptop if it was previously used to sign in to the email.
My husband signed in on the account from the laptop. It popped up tonight on my tablet but passwords were wrong.
Okay, the best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue. It will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?