Am logged in to facebook but now it won't let me log out.

Customer Question
Am logged in to...

Am logged in to facebook but now it won't let me log out . and isn't adding news. the arrow showing where to log out is missing. never seen anything like thes before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't remember. would have been a very long time

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Haven't found anything to try. although I guessed where the logout arrow would be and it tries to appear but never does. tried shutting down and restarting computer but no help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you logged into facebook on your phone, windows pc, mac, or a tablet?

ALso, when was the last time that facebook was working correctly.

windows pc. working correctly at around 3 p.m. this afternoon

Understood.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S