Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I'm trying to install McAfee security program to my laptop

Customer Question

I'm trying to install McAfee security program to my laptop that was purchased on 07/25/17 on my iphone,
JA: Which McAfee product do you have?
Customer: McAfee total proctection-5 devices-1 year
JA: What have you tried so far with your McAfee software?
Customer: I've attempted to download but did not reconized my order #PL1930693779
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

If you log into your mcafee account on this page, after you login you can then download your mcafee subscription to the phone.

https://www.mcafee.com/consumer/en-us/store/m0/catalog/mmsi_466/mcafee-mobile-security-ios-free.html

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Would you make sure that the program is installed already - I'm not sure that it's installed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a windows or a mac computer that I can use to access your iphone with?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
forget it for now - I'll try later.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

When you want to continue, let me know.

As far as checking if the application is installed, check your applications. If you see mcafee, try to open it and launch it.

If it opens, then sign into your mcafee account inside the app, and it will download any updates needed.

Dustin S.