I have been off the internet for some time due to a fault on…

Customer Question
I have been off...

I have been off the internet for some time due to a fault on my landline.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I need to know how I cn connect internet to my tablet again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

It is an A10-30

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 11 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand that you have a A10-30 tablet with what operating system?

Touch Settings on Home screen.

Turn on Wi-Fi switch.

Select one of the listed networks to connect Wi-Fi.

Another way

Touch Settings on Home screen.

SIM management

Turn on the switch, choose your carrier's mobile network in Data connection to connect