Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have creative cloud. Last week I updated LR and I believe

Customer Question

I have creative cloud. Last week I updated LR and I believe PS. I have two issues. The first is that I try to update camera raw and I keep getting a message to close Photoshop and it is closed. I actually shut my iMac down and immediately tried to update Camera Raw and got the same message.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have had it for 5 years. Also, I now can import my files into LR. I believe it has to do with Camera Raw, because the problem seem to be particularly my ORF files.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Last week I installed the updates for LR and PS.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it. Thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please copy and paste the exact message you see asking you to shut down Photoshop and send it to me here?