Purchased a Sensi thermostat today and after installation, I…

Customer Question
Purchased a Sensi thermostat...

Purchased a Sensi thermostat today and after installation, I get nothing but hot air even though it says cooling. What's my problem???

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Sansa?

I purchased it today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sansa?

I installed it as wiring on my old thermostat.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want it to produce cold air when it says it should be producing cold air.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josia Hernandez,
 replied 11 months ago
Josia Hernandez

I will be assisting you today.

replied 11 months ago

Which Sansa model did you purchase?

replied 11 months ago

Sensi.

Model # ST55
 replied 11 months ago

The fastest way to get help with this will be to call us at 1-***-***-****.

NO. I purchased it today. Is there no warranty???
NO. I purchased it today. Is there no warranty?????
 replied 11 months ago

Yes, but most likely it is wired incorrectly and talking to someone over the phone will be quicker.

We will call Monday morning and hope to talk to you at that time. We need to get this problem resolved ASAP.