Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I am trying to reset my password for, but it has been

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my password ********@******.***, but it has been hacked. Someone has changed my answers to the questions. Is there anyway you can send me a text to my phone ***** JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices? Customer: no JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: where was I born? Pontia JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Pontiac General and where was my dad born? Michigan

Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You will need to use the Yahoo online recovery form and report the account as compromised:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username