I forgot my pass word for my Microsoft account, xcel, I am…

Customer Question
I forgot my pass...

I forgot my pass word for my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Xcel

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not sure I am not good on a computer at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a month I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of Thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Microsoft account.

Do you remember your username/email? If so, have you tried resetting it online yet?

Regards,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried my email but it doesn' t work

What's the exact error you get?

Thank you. Please click on update settings and update your info accordingly. Then come back to this window, accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:

https://zxz.screenconnect.com/?Session=16b17be6-ea90-4317-bb12-2407cd8eeab0

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.