It is not accepting my login password! My email. I was on my…

Customer Question
It is not accepting...

It is not accepting my login password!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was on my cell phone earlier

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I have been trying to dump emails & they keep popping back up & I have over 9000 that are mostly junk. I am trying to unsubscribe & I don't know if that is helping or not.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

My provider is Cox.net

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.