Cant log into tri peaks solitare, tri peaks solitary, cant…

Customer Question
Cant log into tri...

Cant log into tri peaks solitare

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Tri peaks solitary

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Cant get to it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Talked to Rodrich 4 days ago gave me a 32340852

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Its been 4 days without Pogo games

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason