I had nexflix before but mu credit card changed and was not…

Customer Question
I had nexflix before...

I had nexflix before but mu credit card changed and was not being deducted. How do I sign up again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp provillian

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I want Netflix on my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I would like to start a new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I would like it to work on tv, tablet, and computor

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you already have the netflix app on your smart tv and need to make a new netflix account?

You will have to use another email address other than the one you used before to do this if you

have an alternate email you can use?

Please reply when ready to proceed.