I bought a LW1740 System on Feb 27 2017, the system was

Customer Question
I bought a LW1740...

I bought a LW1740 System on Feb 27 2017, the system was working perfect and I love it, but about three days ago the screen in the monitor is white completly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not a tech guy. the system is a Lorex LW1740 and about the operating system I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I think the there is a misunderstanding the system came with a small tables and it has been going for about three days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just let you know that the cameras are not connected to a computer just to the tablet that they come with and they were working perfect until 3 days ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance.

So are you talking about a laptop screen or a tablet screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A 7" wireless LCD video monitor as it says in the box in fact is a tablet

Okay, so we are talking about a tablet. Do you know if it is running with the Android OS? And are you meaning to say the cameras are only showing white screens when you take a video or picture?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know which system it run I believe is android. This tablet came with the system and now the screen is all white and doesn't work, I restarted also the tablet but it still the same

Okay, please tell me what is the make and model number of the tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lorex Model No.LW2744

That is a security system tablet designed to work with a Lorex security system. Is this what your using it with?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sIR
.

Ok, have you contacted the company you purchased it from yet? That white screen could be a failure of the tablet and I would think if so it should be under warranty and you do not want to do anything to void the warranty. https://www.lorextechnology.com/

It looks like they have a 2 year warranty.

Here is the site to start a warranty claim: https://www.lorextechnology.com/support/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I talked to the company and they sent me to your website. Now you are telling me about Lorex after you or your company charged me for 47 dollar, oh men this is a scam, I don't think that you are going to solve me the problem, tomorrow I'll call Lorex and make this clear once and that is the same website that I just came from.

Okay, well good luck. Sorry that your getting the run around from Lorex. We are in no way tied to them. Maybe your system is out of warranty and why they sent you here. But I will just opt out as I am not going to continue to work while people are being unkind.