My remote does not work. I have put in new batteries and it…

Customer Question
My remote does not...

My remote does not work. I have put in new batteries and it still does not work.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I am asking about my TV. I take it I am in the wrong location.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

About a week ago added some to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to get my philiips tv remote to work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Does the LED light on the TV light up when pressing the button on the remote control?