It says my printer is not connected to my computer

Customer Question
it says my printer is not connected to my computer
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me more about the problem with your printer. I would guess it is supposed to be working as a wireless printer, but tell me, please.

- other points of use to my giving you the best advice as to what is going on and how to deal with it, would be:

1. whether it is new, or has been in use some time

2. whether it worked with wireless before this

3. if it worked before, whether the router or modem has been changed out or reset or worked on etc.

4. whether your computer is Apple or Windows, and

5. what Windows (or MAC OS X, if Apple) version is on the computer ?