Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Someone is changing password on my google account everytime

Customer Question

someone is changing password ***** my google account everytime I change it. what is your phone number for help?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: The phone works. I got an alert from you telling me an lg enlighten in meadowview Virginia had been added to my phone and it isn't me. I changed password ***** so did they 1 minute later
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Are you sure you do not have 2 factor verification on? This will make you make new passwords for every device when logging in.

We need to go in and see if any other email is tracking yours.

Let me know when you are ready to start.