I previously used skype but have not opened it on my

Customer Question
I previously used skype...

I previously used skype but have not opened it on my computer for more than a year the icon is still on my screen

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Over one year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes twice since i changed to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Not that know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

What happens when you try to access your skype account now?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.