I try to turn it on and it beeps 8 times, once I turn it off…

Customer Question
I try to turn...

I try to turn it on and it beeps 8 times, once I turn it off the Dell logo appears like how you usually does when you turn it on

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a Dell Studio 1458 with Windows 7 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, It has been going on like this recently and looked up how to solve the 8 beeps and looked up how and tried it but didn't solve the 8 beeps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I will do my best to help and fix it.