I only want to know What does this message mean? Is it a…

Customer Question
I only want to...

I only want to know What does this message mean? Is it a warning of some sort? It states: Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to keep you in the loop on important action of your account,. We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or this device with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first time on a new computer, phone or browser. when you use your browser incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies or when somebody else is accessing your account. .

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

What does this have to do with the question? I use my phone every day!

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a Factory Reset? The smartphone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Please answer my question!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. What is the warning error you get and on which device.