I have a major security issue that I cannot figure out

Customer Question
I have a major...

I have a major security issue that I cannot figure out myself

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I own a Pixel smartphone and a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft screwed me again last night with an update. It has taken me all day to get the computer up and running. Now Google has sent me a message saying that an UN authorized cellphone has loged into me. I cannot solve this proble.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Tell Microsoft to go to Hell and tell Google to stop telling me I have to change my password, which I have done so many times in thel last 4 hours that I can'gt keep track. I have someone with a Samsung 55 who is TOTALLY UNKNOWN and UNAUTHORIZED on my accounts.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and check the security of your account and block all the ways for others to login to your account ?

Hi,Gentle reminder.I am waiting for your reply