Have Windows 10 and when I go to Pictures I get a cut up…

Customer Question
Have Windows 10 and...

Have Windows 10 and when I go to Pictures I get a cut up flower instead of a small version of the picture. I used to get a mini piocture and do not know what checged?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Went to the header and tried to fix it but nothing I have doe gets my mini pictures back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Did this start after the latest Windows update?

I believe it did
No I do not want to pay another $39.00 to get a reply

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.

Can you right click on one of the picture files then click open please. That should open a list of programs you can pick from to view the photo. Either try picking one from the list or let me know what options there are and we can go from there.

Were you able to try my suggestion to see if you could open your photo files?