Skype "lost" me, since I have moved to a new address, new…

Customer Question
Skype "lost" me, since...

Skype "lost" me, since I have moved to a new address, new phone number, new email. My name still is Maria Teresa Poblet, my old phone # was(###) ###-#### How can you restore me to Skype?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to start all over again. However, I had a credit of $ 14.-

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.