Well i am trying to get on a website but it wont load..i…

Customer Question
Well i am trying...

Well i am trying to get on a website but it wont load..i need to disable network prediction but dont know how

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

My ideapad 110s

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Ideapad 110S where do i find OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried going on this website: www.mp3ey.eu...and it won't load

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
ok..i am waiting
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what are service offers
i will let you have secure remote assistance i am trying to get onto www.mp3ey.eu. but it won't load
what do i need to do
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which website are you trying to get to ? http://www.mp3ey.eu/ ?

i dont have enough money on my card

ok, I will try to assist in chat. whats the issue exactly?

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.