I just bought a paypower Master card from Save on foods in…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a paypower Master card from Save on foods in Sidney,B.C.and I tried to buy time on Skype but they refused payment from the card.... What is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No....

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris