The left hand side of my email account (inbox, files etc) is…

Customer Question
The left hand side...

The left hand side of my email account (inbox, files etc) is faded and can barely read it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Hotmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Just email me the detailed instructions and I will fix it myself

I am not sure what you see, so it will be hard to determine the issue. Remote Assistance will allow me to fix your issue faster

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.