I need a new password for Iphone6, I need a new password for…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new password ***** Iphone6

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need a new password ***** my I phone6. I haven't been able to get one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is a Datel, a local company that puts computers together. I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tired resetting my password ***** got one but when I tried to use i was not accepted. I tried 3 times

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Where did you try and reset your password? If you have already gone to the site https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and entered your apple id and continued to follow the onscreen instructions with an option to reset the password ***** either email, text, etc, then were you able to complete the process?

If you were able to complete the reset password ***** see if you can sign into https://appleid.apple.com/. This will show if your apple id account is ok and active with the new password. Then, if your apple id account is ok and you are able to sign in, then we can work on getting your iPhone working with the apple id and password.

Once we get to this point, I would make sure you are signed out of all your apple devices and computer, even itunes store, ect.

Then once you are signed out of all your devices you can then go back to the website https://appleid.apple.com/ and when signed in, look under devices and see if there is anything listed. If all is good then go ahead and first sign into your iphone 6 and see if it works this time.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help. Let me know if you need any help along the way though.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

It has been a couple days without a response so I will release this question to other experts in hopes that you may return at a later time.

Thanks for your time.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Do you still need help with your issue?