Need to add micro sofr office to my computter, is Hp envy,

Customer Question
Need to add micro...

Need to add micro sofr office to my computter

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Is Hp envy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Daily

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Did you already purchase the program for office?

If so, what version of office and how did you buy it? Download from online?

CD from store?

Do you already have it and need to add this to another pc that you are on now?

not running any windows program

Your hp has a windows version.

7/8/10?

The directions will depend on what windows you have.

7/8/10?

The 7/other has a round icon on the bottom left for windows. Click the windows icon, right click on

computer and choose properties. It will show you your windows version.

8 and 10 have a square 4 pane window. If it is square, right click on your windows icon.

chose system from the menu. It will show you your equipment details.

We can determine your windows this way.

CD from store?