How do you undo a thumbs down? IPhone

Customer Question
How do you undo...

How do you undo a thumbs down?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks but I figured it out

OK no problem

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.