Your chomecast will not work who can I call to fix it,

Customer Question
Your chomecast will not...

Your chomecast will not work who can I call to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 and a talbe pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Who can I call to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I need to tall to some one

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris