Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

For two weeks I have ben trying to open an account. On email

Customer Question

For two weeks I have ben trying to open an account. On email address it says "Already in use by somebody else." Of course it is - it's MY email address. I need help. Thank yoy
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I keep trying "*****@******.*** Rudin
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I've tried the 800 number and was told that someone would get back to me "shortly." I've never been contacted.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank You
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you add that email to an outlook or other type of email filter or do you use their

website to log in?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?