Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have not been able to access my email account for 10 days.

Customer Question

I have not been able to access my email account for 10 days. ***@******.*** Very frustrated!!!!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also cannot get the printer to print. I have checked all the connections
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is a two part question. We will start with the first for email.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?