How come I can get into my facebook account using my gmail,

Customer Question
Pearl, how come I...

Pearl, how come I can get into my facebook account using my gmail, but I cannot get into my gmail account, I have had do much trouble getting into my gmail acct, my password ***** josephgalant7 name on my

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Quite a long time - MONTHa

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just what come up to be installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, a few months ago I was unknowlingly installed windows 10. with now 25 words and then my puter went down, and I was told

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can get into facebook with that gmail because it is tied to your account and they

want only the name for you to get in your facebook as your facebook has a different

password. It doesnt actually access your gmail.

A couple of things first, if you get locked out of facebook and need to recover?

You wont be able to since you are locked out of gmail.

Add another email account and/or phone number to your facebook security recovery

options now if you dont have them so you dont lose that too.

As for your gmail, did you ever access it on the computer you have successfully

and have you tried the recovery forms?