I cant play games on my computer, no it just says that

Customer Question
I cant play games...

I cant play games on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

No it just says that something on your end is keeping my form buying games on the store

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can get into the game store put my password ***** but the same window pops up that say something on Microsoft end massed up so I cant get any game this been going on for 3 or 4 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That's really it I guess

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

What is the exact message you are getting when you try to access your microsoft app store?

Are you using windows 8 or windows 10 computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.