Hekko. tried to turn samsung tablet on. Got login password…

Customer Question
Hello...

Hello tried to turn samsung tablet on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?

Got login password then starded booting up does not want to stop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

Yes have tried holding on/off button with voi up for a time still rebooting also held on/off button and pushed once on vol up still rebooting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model of your tablet?

We may need to try to recover it and back it up depending on what is going on

with your software.

Please reply to continue.