I've always paid with Auto Pay and would like to continue.

Customer Question
I've always paid with...

I've always paid with Auto Pay and would like to continue. Can you help to do this? After several years do I have to now go to my bank to get this authorized?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hi John or Ryan, We have an HP computer and I don't know the OS. Can u help us?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first month they have asked to send a authorization for auto pay.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The request you received could be a phishing attempt to steal your info. Or it could be legitimate.

Would you mind if we spoke over the phone, or if I shared your screen with you so that I can view whether this is a legitimate request. And if so, help you get this setup?

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S