I opened a g-sweat account for my on line business and lost…

Customer Question
I opened a g-sweat...

I opened a g-sweat account for my on line business and lost my e-mail through g-mail and i want to get my e-mail reopened Is it possible Please help me

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since this past monday

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I know it is hp10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Back in mar ch i have tried to sign out of my gsuite account ot reopen my e-mail i need help please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Can i have 2 different g-mail sites at the same time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can have as many gmail accounts as you want at the same time.

What the issue may be here, is your personal gmail account may have been merged into your paid, business G suites account.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S