I've recently had MS 365 Outlook installed on my MacBook.

Customer Question
I've recently had MS...

I've recently had MS 365 Outlook installed on my MacBook. "I'm having trouble with creating email in the proper font size. When I create text in the body of an email it is so small it can hardly be detected. I have to select all and change the font to 72 size to see and edit text and then selet all and change back to to a normal 14 size or so font. The message is then sent in that size to others to read. What can I do to fix this problem?".

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Sense the installation a couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

This is the main issue I'm seeking advice

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason