IPhone does not ping my location, 10.3, Just happened while…

Customer Question
IPhone does not ping...

IPhone does not ping my location

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

10.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened while trying to use Uber app. Tried turning phone off then back on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPhone.

Can you please press and hold the Power and Home buttons together for a full 30 seconds. Then wait 2 seconds and power it back on then try again.

Let me know what happens.

Regards,