I have an e-mail of bwynn!000; my email address of I have an…

Customer Question
I have an e-mail...

I have an e-mail of bwynn!000; my email address of***@******.*** I have an e0mail address of***@******.***. I do not have a password ***** I can not get into anything including spam and trash. Setting me a Password ***** believe would solve my problems. You can call me on my cell telephone(###) ###-#### I have just told you everything about my computer.I cannot get into Cox?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Mu user name I have had since 2013 Burgess1000. I have been getting into Cox through favorites so I do not know when or what the password ***** However you have been showing my User name as***@******.*** which it is not?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I have already paid the computer expert $5.00 and they could not answer my question and I don't want to sink a lot of $5.00s in and just get a boiler plate message from them with no answers!nWhat is so hard about gib=ving me new password?

Technician's Assistant: You end up paying for the answer if you are satisfied with it.

I would like to talk with a specialist using my telephone cell line of 757 869 1 011

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris