I have a computer question re-macbook pro & firefox.

Customer Question
I have a computer question...
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I am ready. Do you know mac-sounds like you are a pc guy.
are you there? are you going to work with me to fix my problem?
Ok--I am going to resubmit my question. When you commit to answer a question you should not keep the person waiting. Unprofessional & I will give the rating you deserve.

Can you tell me the issue and we can take it from there.

my computer has become extremely slow. It will work ok for short periods of time
I thought it was a bad hard drive--so I bought a brand new computer & transferred the data
I still have the problem.
what can be causing this---it must be in my browser? fire fox?

Is it the computer that is slow for you or just the internet?