Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I think its dead! My User name most of the time comes up as

Customer Question

I think its dead! My User name most of the time comes up as my e-mail address instead of my User Name Burgess1000. I don't have a password ***** all so I can not get in to the system
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I worked on it all day yesterday with a Cox Repesentative but I have always gotten through favorites so I don't know what the password *****?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The system has been going haywire but yesterday when I tried to get into email all these other sites would come up on the screen like BBandT and ***** *****, etc so I do not know what is going on?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

To clarify is this email password ***** if so which email service is it that you are having trouble with and are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

It seems you have opened another question regarding the same issue. Please post your replies in the reply box below in this page.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.