Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

A lot - I received a notice to renew my service. I did. I

Customer Question

A lot - I received a notice to renew my service. I did. I paid for 5 years at $99.00+. Unknown to me I have 2 accounts at MajicJack and the funds were applied to the account I know nothing about. Now my phone that I wanted to pay for has been turned off. Can you just journal the funds from the unknown account to my regular account.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I make and receive call on a Vtech phone, I have no idea what the Operating System is. Its just a regular phone not a smart phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your VTech phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to email your office and appears Majicjack does not publish an email, I spoke to someone on the phone 2 days ago who wanted me to pay again. I dont want the service that my money was applied to I just want it applied to the phone I am using.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to justaswer.com, my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to assist you.

depending on how long ago this issue with magicjack happened, we may be able to fix it easily. Or, it may take a bit of finesse.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I amnot in error, please read my emai above, problem is with majicjack
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I understand the issue is with your magicjack. If you want help with the issue, I need to know the following.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, it would be easier and faster to work through this issue either over the phone or via a screen sharing session, regardless of how we work together if I cant help you solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.
Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you,

Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond.