Somehow I turned off the sound and can't figure out how to…

Customer Question
Somehow I turned off...

Somehow I turned off the sound and can't figure out how to turn it back on. I have been through every sound options on my control panel and can't figure it out. All icons show that the speakers are on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp windows7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2010. I have tried adjusting sound devices in many areas on my computer. I cannot figure it out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing except my mouse has quit scrolling also.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the make and model of the computer?