I won't to purchase an app but I can't get the password

Customer Question
I won't to purchase...

I won't to purchase an app but I can't get the password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I ghouls I just did . I went throw the proseger. But it still didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I havent

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What password ***** you trying to change? A google account for apps? An apple password *****?

I am I'm an apple ipad

And to be clear, you need to reset your password ***** your ipad?

Try this from another device if you can.

If you forgot your apple id:

Use your Apple ID account page
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then click Continue.

After you enter your Apple ID, you can see how to reset your password ***** on the security features that you're using with your account. For example, if you set up two-factor authentication, your steps will be different than if your account uses security questions.

Follow that page for me depending on the type of recovery for password ***** have set up on your account and reply with

results for me.