Want to cancel out, hp, paid to have computer cleaned and…

Customer Question
Want to cancel out ...

Want to cancel out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Paid to have computer cleaned and you did not clean want my money refunded

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

They just told me earlier to come here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my money back

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is no previous contact showing on your JustAnswer account.

Which company did you pay the money to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.