Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Iupdated my desktop computer with widow 10 forn window xp; I

Customer Question

Iupdated my desktop computer with widow 10 forn window xp; I found out that it was for a time piorid; my computer is now nod buting up with a mesiage a problem. I never recieved an email notifying me because my emain address had ben chnged. cany help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is a dell and I was using windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am on my other computer which is on could, and I can not get the other working
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly the message says? That would help to understand which problem you are actually having.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck