Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've tries to get this message to someone at Microsoft with

Customer Question

I've tries to get this message to someone at Microsoft with out success. Now I'm trying this page. I am totally dissatisfied with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC). Although I enjoyed the MSC in the past, it has been very difficult and, in some case, impossible to complete the Jigsaw puzzles due to interrupts waiting for commercials. I just subscribed to one month of commercial free access to Jigsaw and not to my surprise I was able to complete the puzzle without interruption. If this is how Microsoft essentially forces people to purchase their products, I want no part of it. At least I only wasted $1.49 to find this out. I can imagine that there are other people who have experienced my frustration and who, unfortunately, can afford even the one month commercial free access. It seems to me that there ought to be a law against such practice.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Uh Oh. I think I've been here before, but I'll give it another chance. My computer is a HP Pavilion and my op system is Window 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the regularly scheduled ones.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Please understand that we are not Microsoft, we are all independent computer experts here at JustAnswer.com and can help you with computer issues. Do you have any kind of computer issue that I can help you with possibly?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No

So what is the reason you are contacting us about?