I just placed a order but it says I will not get it until…

Customer Question
I just placed a...

I just placed a order but it says I will not get it until August 31st. I need it by August 10th for my son's wedding. Is there any way I can get faster shipping to recieve this order by then?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hewlet packer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No what does this have to do with getting an order sooner?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, but what are you connecting me to?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

From which website have you ordered it?